Check out my Pinterest Bridal Henna Board with all my original designs
Booking Info for Brides
- Bridal rate is $150 an hour. Most sessions take anywhere from 2.5-5 hours depending on the size and complexity. Please email or text photos of size an style to get an accurate time frame for the amount of henna needed. For family and guests it is $115/hr.
- OC and LA bridals have a 4 hour minimum + travel charge (usually around $100-$175). Text me the address and I can calculate it for you.
- I have a $50 non-refundable booking deposit which will be subtracted from the total at the end of the booking. This needs to be payed for in order to officially hold your booking in my calendar.
- I work independently for the most part. In some cases for larger bookings I may be able to hire on additional artists for you if needed for San Diego area only. Otherwise I can give you a few contacts of other local artists. So note that I only work with other professionals and their rate is subject to vary according to artist availability.
- I can generally handle bridal and a small amount of guest/family mehndi on the same day. It is preferred to do the bridal mehndi on a separate day from the sangeet and done before large gatherings begin. For example, if a lot of family members will be arriving in the evening, you should do your mehndi in the morning. In other words, we highly recommend to do you bridal mehndi surrounded only by a few people to ensure the fastest and best outcome in design.
- I use the highest quality henna and make it myself. Bride will be instructed on the aftercare details in order to achieve the darkest stain.
- Bridal application is best done 2-3 days before the day of the wedding to ensure the stain has fully matured and darkened completely.
- Your Name
- The date(s) of the event requested
- The location(s) of henna application
- Photos of Size and Style of Bridal Mehndi
- If you require mehndi for guests and family and how many people there will be approximately