Check out my Pinterest Bridal Henna Board with all my original designs
Booking Info for Brides
- Bridal rate is $100 an hour. This rate is firm. Most sessions take anywhere from 2.5-5 hours depending on the size and complexity. Please email or text photos of size an style to get an accurate time frame for the amount of henna needed.
- If you decide to book guest and family mehndi in addition to bridal then some discount can be made towards their henna application provided the mehndi will be taking place in San Diego area. OC and LA bridals have a flat $100/hr rate and a 5 hour minimum + travel charge.
- I have a $50 non-fundable booking deposit which will be subtracted from the total at the end of the booking. This needs to be payed for in order to official hold your booking in my calendar.
- I work independently for the most part. I can hire on additional artists for you if needed. I only work with other professionals and their rate is similar to mine. I can generally handle bridal and guest/family mehndi on the same day, though it is preferred to do the bridal mehndi on a separate day from the guests if possible.
- I use the highest quality henna and make it myself. Bride will be instructed on the aftercare details in order to achieve the darkest stain.
- Bridal application is best done 2-3 days before the day of the wedding to ensure the stain has fully matured and darkened completely.
- Note that all of July and First two weeks of August 2020 is fully booked.
- Your Name
- The date(s) of the event requested
- The location(s) of henna application
- Photos of Size and Style of Bridal Mehndi
- If you require mehndi for guests and family and how many people there will be approximately