Jagua Henna | ULTRA DARK BLEND | 5 Cone Pack
READ THIS BEFORE ORDERING NATURAL JAGUA HENNA CONES:
- THERE ARE DIFFERENT SHIPPING METHODS WHEN YOU CHECK OUT (There can be no refunds on the express shipping if the item has already been shipping out, please alert me if you accidentally chose express)
- Why are these cones more expensive? These cone use a high amount of organic jagua ink which is extracted from the jagua fruit. It then is imported from South America at fair prices for the amazonian tribes. Therefore, all jagua products you see on the market are going to be more expensive than just regular henna. However, the stain that is yielded from these cones makes the price well worth it!
- Natural henna cones are perishable items. Therefore, you must track your order and make sure to put the cones in the freezer the same day they are delivered.
- USPS tracking emails are sent automatically and can sometimes end up in your spam folder. Check your full inbox for tracking. Emails go out on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Priority mail express will always be the best option for the freshest henna cones. We understand not everyone can use this method and it's not entirely necessary. However, express is still what we recommend for the best results.
- If you live in Hawaii or a rural part of the country, then we strongly suggest using Priority mail express. Otherwise if you live close to the city regular priority should be fine.
- Orders ship one or sometimes two days a week only. Those days are Mondays and/or Tuesdays. Order by Sunday 9 PM PST to ensure timely delivery.
- There is a $40 minimum for home pick ups in San Diego.
- No returns since this product is a perishable item, thank you.
Please scroll down for more information on this product!
Ingredients: Organic Rajastani henna powder, jagua juice, eucalyptus essential oil, and unbleached sugar.
Jagua Henna Cones are 15 grams each and jagua gel cones are approximately 10-12 grams. These are SMALL size cones for easier application.
Ultra Dark Blend Info:
These ultra Dark Jagua henna cones create super deep brown tones and can stain practically black on the fingers, top of the hand and on the feet. You can see the difference in shade by viewing the various photos we have on this listing. The high amount of jagua ink provides added security for excellent stains for your clients, friends, and yourself! You get the perfect blend of stringy and creamy when using our henna cones. Effortlessly flow henna paste from cone to skin!
One reason customers prefer these to the jagua gel cones is because of the consistency. Jagua henna consistency is much easier to work with than the tacky gel and it dries faster. With both of these products you want to make sure to avoid sleeping with them on. The high jagua ink concentration in these cones can easily transfer to other parts of the body during sleep. Therefore, PLEASE DO NOT SLEEP WITH ULTRA DARK BLEND ON!
Our cones come with a pin in the tip. This creates the perfect sized opening so you don’t have to worry about cutting the tip too big. Reinsert the pin when done using the cone and put back in the freezer until next use.
Try not to refreeze more than 3 times as this will diminish the staining quality over time.
Order by Sunday 9 PM PST to make the following week's shipment. Orders go out on Monday and Tuesday's!
Gopi Henna only ships henna cones domestically. Why is that? International transit times are unpredictable. Your henna is made from scratch every week and fresh henna is perishable. Therefore it must reach the customer within 2-3 days. Such shipping is only guaranteed with domestic priority mail. However, we ship henna kits and henna powder internationally.